"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

What started off as a ......


Scarf


Turned into a blanket and this blanket never really got finished off

I have it placed on an old chair in my room so that my pupils have something colourful to sit on, however it did need an edging, so I finally got around to completing the edge yesterday


After several trial runs, I decided on putting 2 trebles into each gap


So nothing fancy


As it suited the rest of the blanket



I then put a Double Crochet plus a chain (1dc, 1ch) all along the edge of that


And there you have it!


One very large (and warming) blanket that's finally finished









2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali - just wanted to drop you a line to say my niece loved the hat and said it was her favourite colour! So thanks so much for doing this. Would have emailed you but have been 'housekeeping' and have deleted your emails to me!

    Nice blanket, BTW....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Jones! Happy New Year. I am thrilled that your niece loved the hat. That's such FANTASTIC news for me to have. Thank you!!
    I love the blanket myself - it's 100% one I am going to keep.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!