"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Day #15 & the start of WEEK 3 Granny-A-Day

Where has the month gone?  It's the start of week 3 of Granny - A - Day already!  
I started my day by checking for any #grannyaday entries on Twitter
&
Going through the Blog List of GrannyADay'ers to check if I had missed any squares.

I copied and pasted the ones I had missed or that I hadn't been made aware of & then I saved all of week 2's squares to my computer so that I can make a week 2 collage later today.

I am looking at my blog page right now and I can only see 49 Followers when I know that I have 64 (thanks to a new follower overnight).  When I click on my "options" button and then "manage members" it show me there that I have 64 followers so please don't think I have deleted anyone - hopefully it's a Google thing and it will all fall back into place soon.  It seems to fluctuate from 49 to 64 all the time so I will keep an eye on it and hopefully not get too frustrated - the main thing is that you don't think that I have deleted you!

Very quickly - last night I had a dream that I owned a local wool shop.  It was very "up to date" with lots of affordable colourful wools, ribbons and buttons - no "old lady syndrome" at all.  There were modern patterns available and Crochet & Knitting classes too, although the Crochet Classes were much more popular (LOL) It was such a success that I opened a 2nd local wool shop too.

Now for the catch up
Yesterday I started a draught excluder cosy
as I thought my draught excluder needed a makeover

So I worked in Trebles (that's DC in US terms)
with 2 balls of DK as the wool is on the thin side of DK 
& I used a 5mm hook

By lunchtime I had made progress!


However before the night was out.....

My Draught Excluder was cosier than I was & I love the way the mixed wool has worked up!
My new "Cosier than Me" Draught Excluder matches the colours in my lounge too YAY


I found this great link to all courses that are CRAFTY via Twitter
So I will share it with you:









Granny A Day #15
In shades of blue!

And I continue to work on my Baby Granny Square Crochet Blanket 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!