"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

Day #14 - Crochet Day! YAY



I couldn't believe it today when I found that I had over 12,000 page views on this blog!
That's amazing so thank you to everyone that's had a look so far &
Feel FREE to pass on the link to all your friends!

Thank you also to my 63 followers - that's an achievement too.
If you want to follow this blog then click on the button that says "join this site" at the top left of the page and if you have a blog I will follow you back.

Once again thanks to VISTAPRINT (I love Vistaprint - they are always so helpful)
 I  now have a lovely bag which is ideal for a small project such as my WIP Baby Blanket


Look what I put on the front!

It's totally unique and I love it


Now for some sad news - Granny A Day #8 is now no longer


It was really bugging me - it was made from DK but it looked like the runt of the litter 
and even though it had other squares around 3 sides, I decided that it had to go as it would always catch my eye & before long it would be too late to take action


So I cut it out!!


Then I made another Day #8 Granny A Day and joined it into place


I then made Granny A Day #14 and popped that onto the end


Now I know that I have 3 WIP's on the go at the moment

The Giant Granny Square.....



The Baby Blanket ....


& the Granny A Day project

But I decided that I needed a change, so I have decided to make over my lounge Draught Excluder

It actually looks ok as it is and it serves it's purpose well, but it does look a little boring



So I have made a start on a cover for it using 2 balls (at the same time) of DK (because it's more like 4 ply) and a 5mm hook.



As you can see, there is a colour mix of Brown, Black, Beige & White


And these colours will compliment my lounge perfectly.

I will let you know when it's finished.

*************************************

You can still join in the Granny A Day 2012 project - it's not too late!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!