"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 27 January 2012

Granny-A-Day No. 27 - Wool Sale Bargains & Rainbow Blanket FINISHED!


Yes it's Wool Sale Day today
so I went with £20 One Pound Coins (to ensure I didn't go mad) and I bought...

4 balls of baby aran in black (which is like a decent DK)

Four balls of MatchMaker DK in Navy


&
4 balls of white 4ply (for another baby blanket that's due to start soon)


So I spent £12 and came home with £8 to be saved for the next sale on the 10th Feb 2012


This is GAD (Granny A Day) no. 27
Light Blue Centre
Lilac middle and
Chocolate Brown Edging


Now this is a label from the wool that I bought from the £1 shop in Croydon.
I was really impressed with it when I crocheted it into the Rainbow Blanket last night


And here it is
FINISHED
The Rainbow Blanket


Soon to be available for sale


Isn't it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!