"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 29 - Granny A Day & Lamp Shade Make Over

Yes, I have a boring shade in my Hobbies Room


So I borrowed my husbands I Pad and got some colours out

This is what I came up with....

And this is how they started



I used the yellows as centre's and added a new colour to each one


And edged each colour with an "Olive" green


And joined them as I went along



Some more coloured centres waiting to be joined



I will post a picture of the finished thing tomorrow.

This is Granny A Day 29 - My First Granny Square of Week 5


I spent the morning uploading all the Granny Square Weeks Squares to make a You Tube video of them all so if you want to take a look then just click on the Granny A Day page above!

Happy Hooking

1 comment:

  1. That lampshade will look lovely with the granny squares on it. I look forward to seeing it finished xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!