"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

Granny A Day #20 & A Surprise Arrival!


This is my No. 20 for Granny A Day
I am thrilled with the amount of pictures that I am getting sent to me still from Blogger, Twitter and via Ravelry too - everyone is doing such a great job of making a Granny Square a Day.
For more pictures then go and click on the Granny A Day page 

Now this is my Surprise Arrival.........

Yes there was a package in my porch and what was in it?

My Glass Crochet Hooks!

Yes GLASS

Custom made to your hook specification and colour on the handle

For my Size "G" which is a 4mm I chose this lovely Red

And for my "J" Size 6mm I chose a clear glass handle


I love them both and I can't wait to use them tomorrow
If you want to order yours
Go and visit 

He even sent me a little New Year Wish Card
which I have added to my collection of thank you cards sent to me by people who have commissioned crochet work.


That has made my day & I love them, they are so totally unique and the are MINE!!
Thank You Knitting Glass Guy 
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. oooo they look really good, you will have to let us know what they are like to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hooks!!! What a great surprise!!! Hope you get lots of great use out of them!!
    Happy Crocheting,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!