"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

WOW What a weekend! 180 & 181


I woke up to the sound of "KERCHING" from my mobile on Saturday morning

That was my ETSY app telling me that I had made a sale!!


I sold a custom made beaded glasses chain

In Royal Blue with multi colour beads

Then it happened again - yes KERCHING!

I sold a pattern for an All in One No Sew Toy!

And then again, but this time through my Ravelry Pattern Shop!

WOW

The other news that I have is that my book is nearly ready for publication & distribution!!!

I have been working hard on the finishing touches since Friday & despite a few technical hicups, I think I am almost there, having proof read it for a final (hopefully) time today & uploading it once again to Createspace.  I have spent HOURS not only creating this book & putting it together but more so with the technical side of things!!  Thankfully my friend Nicky came for a coffee on Friday & she got roped in to formatting some of the pages for me - phew!
Thanks Nicky x

It is going to be called

CROCHET FOR BEGINNERS THAT WANT TO IMPROVE
 &
I have devised a unique .......hahaha can't tell you yet!

Interested??
Then watch this space for more news very soon!

 I know I have used this sock yarn before on some other squares, but to be honest I haven't the time to source a new yarn &
I like the way that each time I use it, it comes up with a different look!

2 comments:

  1. Your book sounds very exciting. I came across a new blog (to me) today called Uk crochet patterns. They are very keen on using UK crochet terms. I gave them a link to your blog as I know how keen you are on this too. Hope that is ok and maybe even useful? Here is the link: http://ukcrochetpatterns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure this is ok and thanks for doing that & the link - I will go and take a look. If you haven't already seen on Twitter - the book is now online & ready to go!!! YAY

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!