"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

Days 178 & 179 - Crochet Classes, Crochet Book & Inside Crochet Magazine


Day 178

To be honest I spent most of yesterday & today fighting with technology as I have finished writing my book, but now I need to upload it to the internet & there have been problems.
Thanks to my friend Nicky, I did manage to overcome a few hurdles, so Thank You Nicky xx

I think I have got all the major problems solved now, so it's just tweaking bits & bobs & getting a photo edited - phew - fingers crossed & watch this space.

I did of course make time for a Crochet Class today & KPK brought in her little hat that she's made for a friends baby who is due in 7 days time.

I suggested the Pom Pom to finish it off, so we made Pom Poms in the first bit of today's lesson


 Isn't it lovely?

And here is KPK making a swatch of the snood scarf that she wants to make.
 

 Can you believe that we even watched a little of Wimbledon Tennis as we crocheted from the App on my iPhone!

Day 179




I am also thrilled to share that I have had another pattern published in Inside Crochet Magazine

My SeaLife Garland looks so great in this photo


And this is what to look out for in the Newsagents - Issue 43 - out today


These fantastic photo's / cover have all been published with the kind permission or Tailor Made Publishing - I thank you.



I love it!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!