"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 155 - Crochet All Day !!


I spent the whole morning designing, pattern writing and mocking up a few items that I have been commissioned to make for magazines, as I am STILL waiting for the post to arrive with the wool needed,  so I was more than pleased when the clock struck 4 and my Crochet Pupil arrived.

I did tell her to bring her dogs along, if it was a sunny day, so that they could play with Scrumpy, which is what they did - for 2 hours!!


In the meantime I taught the lovely "V" how to colour change when making Granny Squares.

We practiced on a previously made Granny first & then started from scratch.

And this is what she made in class


I wish that I had thought to take a picture of the back of her square too, because its as neat as the front!!


I must say that I am exhausted today, probably due to the pain & the painkillers that I am currently taking for my ankle - the operation is on the 28th so only 24 days to go - YAY

So I was fortunate enough to have enough puff left in me to make Day 155.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, it sounds like you have been really busy lately! I hope you feel better & take care.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!