"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013

The Weekend....165, 166 & 167

The weekend has been one of Crochet, starting with this great bit of news from Bristol....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-22884537


Guerrilla crochet under Stapleton railway bridge in Bristol

I can only imagine that that crochet'er has a VERY large hook & an even bigger living room or studio to create that in!

Friday was Day 165....
 
Thankfully one of my lovely students gave me the end of her Sock Yarn stash.  As it's sock weight I used 2 strands of this variegated yarn & it's come up lovely!

As I mentioned earlier, its' been a weekend of Crochet.....

I managed to finish another 2 commissions for magazines, so I am really pleased that I have beaten yet another deadline with plenty of time to spare.

Do you want a little sneak peak??

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
V

LoL as if I would do that, but I will give you these photo's.....


I used Buttons.....

Some large, some small

And I crocheted with a lovely soft yarn that was a pleasure to work with!
 

Days 166 & 167 also follow the sock yarn theme thanks to KPK
I know that they are all made from the same yarn
but the colours have come up so completely differently in each square
that they qualify to be in my Twitter blanket
I make up the rules so there!


 
I hope you have all had a great weekend.





2 comments:

  1. How long do you think it would take to make something that big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't even hazard a guess to be honest!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!