"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

Days 172, 173 & 174 Another Busy Weekend!


Yes it's been another BUSY weekend - I am just wondering when I will get a WHOLE day off!

Would I like a day away from Crochet?
That is the question.

Well today I caught up with my Squares from Friday & Saturday



Whilst playing Candy Crush (very slowly) on my computer

I love these colours


They are from Rowan Yarns


A few "scraps" that I have left over from a project
which is very handy as  this is good for my new colour a day!

And I have also been making these Crocheted spectacles chains as I am forever putting my glasses (only use them for reading) down & not finding them again which is a pain.  Now they are with me all the time!

If you would like one custom made, I am selling them in my ETSY shop
Just click on the photo to go there (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!