"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day 176 & 177 Busy, Busy & more BUSY!!

Firstly I will apologise for not blogging yesterday.  I was a combination of things like being busy with other crochet items, crochet lessons, continuing to write my crochet book & the internet being dead slow for no real reason, so I gave up on trying to blog.

However here are my 2 squares....



I also took a booking for a Crochet Lesson in September (yes booking well in advance!) today - maybe the lady knows how busy I get!!

So my book continues to evolve.  I am not having many problems writing it, my worry is when I come to upload it!!

I am not that technologically capable, and I can only hope that all the photo's that I have added are ok, as it will be a total nightmare if I have to retake all of them in a different way!

Fingers Crossed!

You'll be pleased to know that I am very nearly at the end - a couple more projects to go and that will be it - YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!