"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Day 157 - Cracking On!




Some of my wool arrived & YES I do mean WOOL and not yarn as it IS
100% Merino!

It's so lovely.

It's so LUSH.

It's so SOFT.

It's a DREAM to Crochet with

I have died & gone to heaven & so I am cracking on with that particular project.

I took a rest from this project, as so many idea's were creeping into my head for the next one, so I made a cup of tea, took what I needed into the garden, sat in the sunshine & tried out a few "drafts"

&

guess what - they worked YAY!

Sorry no photo's  - enough said

Actually I lie 

There

is







photo


and 



its

off









Day 157



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!