"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

The Weekend of Days 152 & 153.....

Saturday 1st June & Sunday 2nd June

It's a lovely sunny day today, so I abandon all chores / housework duties that I can get away with e.g. cleaning etc. & I take my Crochet kit into the garden 


And get hooking out there


Whilst getting a tan at the same time!


So this is my new improved version of my jumper - I did sit there thinking "I must be mad - I am sitting in the sun, crocheting a JUMPER with Pure New Wool!"  I am just grateful that it isn't that "large" at the moment, otherwise I may have had to abandon that particular project.

As you have probably gathered, I like to crochet in "Rainbows" and this is what is on my table today!

My Crochet Kit Case, my Personal Organiser Cover & the start of my Jumper.


Have you seen this?

Knit Now Magazine are offering one of the Crochet eLearning Bundles from the Yarn & Craft Shop as a prize giveaway.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do take a look at this link


Bodkin  is the New UK craft Ezine PDF - Knitting, crochet, fibre dying, sewing, upcycling and lots more

And this one too.....

Yes, I have opened an ETSY shop - more designs will follow soon!



So you can see I have been busy!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi just joined your cute blog! I like to abandon my chores too sometimes!! Good for you!

    I like working with wool myself, and have a nice project started with it that I need to finish.

    I will cruise around your suggested links!

    Have a wonderful crochet day and don't get sunburned!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been indulging in some outdoor crochet it's a good idea getting a tan at the same time unfortunately I only ever go red :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!