"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

Day 158 - So MUCH to share today



The lovely PD came for her Crochet Lesson today & I taught her how to 

Join As You Go!

She picked it up so quickly, I couldn't even say "get your hooks out"


She was so thrilled with the results


That I taught her how to make my 1, 2, 3 Square


As you can see I made my Square for Day 158

Whilst she made her square


And her challenge is s to repeat the 1,2,3 square from what she's made PLUS make some more so that she can practice her Join As You Go at the same time!!


She also practiced pattern following from Inside Crochet Issue 41 - she did a great job here too!

See you in 2 weeks PD - I am looking forward to it already.


 This afternoon KPK arrived


With her part finished socks

BUT

During the lesson we had a torrential downpour

&

a massive clap of thunder & lightening

so after checking that it was ok I went to fetch Scrumpy who doesn't like the thunder claps

So he came to join us!

& at that moment we also had a power cut!

OH JOY


Not only that by my iPhone was on very LOW power so this


And this were all the photo's I could manage


Fortunately by the time KPK got home (she also lives in the same village)

Power was restored & she managed to get


these photo's to me via Twitter


So shes' finished 1 sock, just one more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, funny we too are having heavy down pours of rain here too all day and they say even heavier rain for tonight. I hope we don't loose our power!
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!