"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

What's in YOURS? Granny A Day 109 & Seeing Double!

Today is Granny A Day #109

I really did use scraps of wool / yarn today and I was nearly caught out on rows 1 & 3 when I came very close to the end of the yarn at the end of these rows!!


Phew - I got there in the end.
 I will be making Granny A Day #110 tomorrow in a VERY special place, as I have been invited to a Top Secret Location for a "day out"
All will be revealed tomorrow

What's in Yours??


These pictures are of the contents of my Crochet Case

I have various sizes of Crochet Hooks
Scissors
Darning Needles
Stitch markers
A Pencil
A Ruler
Some Post It Notes
&
Sewing Needles


No you are not seeing DOUBLE


If you remember I made a Bear yesterday from my Crochet All In One Toy

However, as I have a commission for a Lion, I simply removed the Bow & added a lovely Lions Mane


And Hey Presto - another Lion!

So Bear is no longer a Bear, but a Lion instead



1 comment:

  1. http://marshasspot.blogspot.com/2012/04/wip-wednesday-progress-made.html where my 2 week progress check in is found.
    I like your crochet pouch.....and the stuffed animals!
    I have requests for creepy critters for Christmas that I need to get started on.
    I also bought hand towels to make hanging towels with for gifts. I haven't figured out how to make those yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!