"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

~Friday 13th~ GAD 104 & 230 miles later

Firstly my apologies for blogging so late in the day today.

It's not because of Friday 13th, but the fact that I made a 230 mile round trip today!

WOW

Yes, I went 115 miles West and 115 miles East today on a house hunt.

So far so good and I could soon be moving to Dorset so fingers crossed from you all please.

Granny A Day 104 didn't get forgotten


I grabbed some white, orange and black wool from my wool stash basket and came up with this little number for today's' Granny Square.

I do hope that you like it.

The Crochet All in One Toy Pattern has been selling well so far (only available in the last 24 hours) and some GREAT feedback has been received so far, so thank you for all your purchases so far.

Hope you can return for more Crochet Fun tomorrow?

Ali - Crochet Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!