"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

A Star Pupil & GAD 103

First and foremost is a special mention for my STAR PUPIL 
NR
After only 2 lessons, she came to class with this today!


2 weeks ago she was a TOTAL beginner and wanted to learn to crochet a Multi Colour Granny Square.  I remember her original emails saying 

"Looking forward to finding out if I can achieve this!!"

Well guess what - she did achieve it and she told me that it will continue to grow!
I love the colours too - White, Baby Blue & Fuchsia Pink.

So today we progressed to a Ripple Blanket 


And look at this!  Ok so there were a few mistakes in the first row, but it was her first attempt and by the end of the Yellow row, continuing through to the red row, it was perfect.  Well done NR. You know who you are!!



Now for GAD 103

Once again, I have as many followers as I do GAD's so thank you for joining - is this starting a trend??  Will I have 104 followers tomorrow???

I really did use scraps of wool today, as you can probably tell by the colours!!
Don't laugh will you?

Now for the All In One Toy Pattern - I will make it available for sale NOW
So please check the Patterns For Sale tab above or CLICK HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!