"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Granny A Day 118 - Knitting & Crochet Blog Week Day 3KCBWDAY5









Something A Bit Different
It's back, and this time it has the most amazing of prizes (look for the prize for 'most creative post'). This was a massive success last year, and for many it was the highlight of the Blog Week, so this year you are challenged, again, to find a new way of blogging.
This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create.There are no rules of a topic to blog about but this post should look at a different way to present content on your blog. This can take one of many forms, but here a few suggestions:





  • Wordless, photographic post
  • Video blog post
  • Podcast
  • Cartoon/sketch of an idea
  • Write about a subject from a different perspective (for example, you could write about a day in the life of a knitted sock from the point of view of the sock).
  • Interpretive modern dance (why does someone always suggest this?)
  • A poem or piece of rhyming verse
  • Stop motion animation
The grand prize for Knitting and Crochet blog week, as donated byJenACKnitwear and Fyberspates will be given to the most creative blog post after a nomination and voting round, and due to the immensity of the prize it is really worth putting  bit of time and effort into this. At the very least you will get an amazing blog post out of it.


So today's code is 3KCBWDAY5

OK, I have never made a Video Blog Post before so this has been a bit of a challenge for me.  I was preparing myself for my presentation, you know, like a TV personality would, hair, make up, breathing exercises etc., when I was out voted and this happened.....




I do hope that you enjoyed that little VLOG ( a video blog ) presented by Choccie


Now for GAD 118 



Here it is just starting to "Join as you Go"


And a little further into the Corner I go



And it's done

So today is Granny A Day 118

Are you keeping up to date with your Granny A Day project?

3 comments:

  1. lol love the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vlog! And what an amazing yarn stash! You really are an addict :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilian - I had fun making the Vlog! LOL my yarn stash seems to be a never depleting one even though the GAD 2012 was supposed to be in aid of making my stash smaller.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!