"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

100 days of Granny A Day and more......


Welcome, welcome, welcome to you all & thanks for popping by to read my Crochet Blog - I really do appreciate all the page views, comments and tweets that I get - all complimentary I am pleased to add!

Well today is Day 100 of Granny A Day
And here is the said Granny Square
White, Dark Green, Yellow and Dusky Pink


Here are all 100 squares
and I am thrilled to bits with how great this blanket is looking already.

I will soon be running out of space to lay it out for photographing purposes - LOL


So today was a VERY rainy day all day and apart from another shower dodging dog walk, which wasn't as successful as yesterday, as we did all get a little wet, I spent the WHOLE day at crochet!

It was a very productive day too, as I managed to crochet a Bunny Rabbit 
but not only that,
I managed to write it all down too!
Now all I have to do is write it all out and then I can let you know that the pattern is ready.




So here is Bunny


I made it with extra large Bunny feet
and 
Long floppy ears



The only thing that I had to use a needle for is to sew on the crocheted nose and embroider the mouth


 Even the little Bunny tail was crocheted in rather than sewn on


I love the large Bunny Feet

And the really floppy ears

So, thanks to Lion on the left, I have managed to write up an All In One pattern for a Lion, which is on the right and a Bunny so far


Next is Bear & Pig and maybe even a Frog!!

The possibilities are endless

Thanks for reading and remember to let me know if you will be interested in this pattern by leaving a comment

It really is an All In One Sensation and I promise you that the only things you have to sew is the face.
(oh and in the case of the Lion - his mane)

1 comment:

  1. THE PATTERN LOOKS AWESOME WOULD LIKE TO CROCHET IT SOME DAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!