"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

GAD 102 & News on the All in One Crochet Toy Pattern


It's Day # 102 of Granny a Day and I have 102 Followers today, so thank you to my new Follower!

Now today's Granny A Day started with me tipping out my Wool / Yarn stash basket, so that I could make use of the little scraggy bits hiding at the bottom!

(Yes I did tidy them all up afterwards!!)

And here it is - GAD 102
A white centre, a light blue 2nd row, a slightly darker blue 3rd row and a bright fuchsia pink used in the join as  you go 4th row.


The photo doesn't really show the blue colours well, which is why I took 2 photos, in the hope that one would show the colours better than the other


Now for more news, the news you've all been waiting for......

Yes, the All In One Crochet Toy Pattern is now ready - I spent most of the day typing it up and double double checking  what I had written etc. and I have finally finished.

I have written the All in One Toy Pattern for use as a Bear, Lion & a Rabbit
All I have to do now is get it online for sale, so that will probably happen tomorrow.

So if you are interested in this very very very little sewing involved toy pattern then check back with me tomorrow!

Oh did I mention that I have written it for both Left & Right Handed Crochet People???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!