If you were following my blog yesterday, you will have seen that I picked up a WIP that I was determined to finish off, as it's been a long time since I started making the hundreds of motifs that make up the top.
Actually I have just added it all up and the pattern says to make 123 of them, but get a better fit, as I am not a size zero like the lady in the picture, and despite the pattern saying that it will fit a size 34 inch bust etc., I have had to make a few more.
So I started today with making some of the larger motifs
Making sure that I was making the right size to fill the gaps that I found
Once I had joined the front to the back
As you can see
There are quite a few of them!
And I even took some motifs of, from around the back neckline, as they seemed to flop over and were therefore surplus to requirements!
Now here it is
This is the back
And this is the front
I still have some more little gaps to fill, which I will now do tomorrow as I have spent most of my free time today working on this.
Now for GAD 136
I had the Maltese Flag in mind when I started to work with the white, so I naturally chose red for the next colour
So this Granny Square is dedicated to my fellow countrymen, women & Maltese Crocheters out there