"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Granny A Day 147


This is Granny A Day 147
The colours are just pulled from the Yarn Stash basket 
at random
and I even had to use 2 shades of Brown
I love the result of this random colour pick

Now back to packing boxes and shredding paper

Oh I must tell you about my paper shredding!  I have, no, I will correct that to HAD bank statements from the year 1999 so thought that I would get rid of them all, apart from the last years worth and shred them.

So I have sat here for hours with my shredder, which keeps on stopping because it gets hot, shredding away
& I have filled 2 bin liners full of shredded paper!

However here's the genius bit

I have used the shreddings to pack out my boxes with, instead of scrunching up paper!

Ingenious I hear you say

Indeed it is!

I knew there was a point to saving all those bank statements!

Ta - Dah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!