"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pinch Punch 1st Day of the Month = Day 32 GAD + More!

Yes it's the 1st of February and I am lucky to have been tucked up in the warmth  of my house most of the day today, as it was -2 out there, apart from a quick trip out to tend to a little gardening job that I do.  Still that only took an hour and although I froze I was soon back indoors and Crocheting away!

GAD - Day 32 is 


I also managed to complete some more of the Beach Cover Up Top too!
That will be continued and is looking good so far!



I hope you like the new Blog Makeover too!

3 comments:

  1. My new WIP is up including the photo of my granny squares so far...
    A man at church is working on cleaning out his mothers house and brought me a fairly large bag of grannies his mom had made. Her nite inside says she made them in 1976. My daughter said "no cheating and using those mom." I laughed and told her I didn't plan to, but I do plan on putting them together into a blanket.
    http://marshasspot.blogspot.com/2012/02/wip-wednesday-will-projects-ever-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background and the cover up is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha - that's funny what your daughter said! I am sure you wouldn't cheat LOL. I have left a comment on your blog.

    Gwen - Thanks you are so very supportive! I love you new Crochet Blog and I have just left a comment about your wonderful scarf

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!