"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Day #56 & WIP continues at last!



Granny A Day 56 is here with a Beige centre, Lilac surrounding that, an Orange penultimate row and a Maroon final row - row 4 

I really love the totally RANDOM way


That all the squares are so different - had I actually sat there and thought about it e.g. done it in one go, then it would never have turned out so slap dash!

And finally I have carried on with a few motifs for the top I am making which is one of my works in progress.  

I hope to make some more tonight.
Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. Your afghan looks really interesting and cottagy,but those fine pretty snowflake pieces of crochet looks so fine and you probably have to have a lot of patience.I've just started crocheting and have just turned my first orange square into a cell phone pouch for my mom's new Tracfone prepaid LG800G smart phone which has a large touch screen. As the phone cost $50 I didn't want the screen to scratch or crack otherwise I'd have to buy a new one, it doesn't pay to just replace the broken screen.
    I've seen a picture of a French bedroom where grandma's fine white doilies were mounted in square white frames on a pale blue wall above a bed. The doilies made the room look so refined, classy and romantic. I'd like to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!