"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Glasses Case, Amazing Students & GAD 43

I finished my Glasses Case.  It looked a little boring plain so I added more buttons to it to make it a little more interesting


I then got this picture via email from "JC" a minute ago - she's finished the edging on her FAB blanket and I am stunned at how fantastic it looks


Finally GAD 43


That's All Folks!

2 comments:

  1. While it does look simple, it certainly has its own appeal. Making glasses case takes hard work, especially if you want to make it unique, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, that's a really nice comment. Yes having something that is unique does can take a lot of hard work. I love the fact that it's a one off and I get so many lovely comments about it too!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!