"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day #46 & Bunting

Do you remember that one of my Crochet Pupils made this heart for her Husband's Valentines Card yesterday?

Well I am very please to report:

"My hubby was VERY impressed with his ' heart' card, so thank you very much for your help/guidance with making the heart.
I really enjoyed today's class and already looking forward to next week ! "



Hooray!!

Now for GAD 46 and here it is


I wanted to use some cheerful colours today as the weather out there was so gloomy.

And finally I have started to Crochet some Granny Shell Bunting


Lots more to make!

I must sort out my WIP's as I still have the Black Edging Scarf and the Flower Motif Top in my
WIP stash to finish off, as well as the edging on my Giant Granny Square Blanket!!

Oh Dear



3 comments:

  1. http://marshasspot.blogspot.com/2012/02/wip-wednesday-see-inside.html

    pictures my current progress. Sorry that I don't do a daily square pic but oh my---time is not on my side at all with all the things I am attempting to get done :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunting looks great. Thanks for changing your settings for mobile phone view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on your squares Marsha - I love the colours and don't worry about posting pictures daily.
    Thanks Laydilyke - glad the mobile phone thing works!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!