"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Day #34 Granny A Day & Next Project

376 cover

Yes this is my next project!
I don't normally crochet garments but the last top that I made
(This is it from yesterdays' post)
has me hooked!!

So I hot footed it to the wool shop this morning only to be told that I can't buy SIRDAR Luxury Cotton as they don't make it anymore so I bought 4 balls of Patons 100% Cotton 4ply instead - it cost me £22.20

I have made a start on the motifs



They are fun to make!  These are all 7 patterns and I have to make 16 to 18 of each one!

Here is GAD No. 34


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love your new top!! It looks great!!! I've been looking at your past post (been away had to go see my son, story on my blog) but all your crochet items and squares are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!