"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

Day #55 Granny A Day is here already!


Yes, Day #55 of Granny A Day is  here already - where has the time gone?


February is nearly over and my Granny A Day blanket, which I am proud to say that I am keeping up to date with, is getting larger by the day.

I seem to have got a lot busier these last few weeks with classes and "life happenings", so I am afraid to say that apart from Crochet Classes, my personal Crochet WIP's have taken a little bit of a back burner recently.

I will get back on track & at least I am crocheting, even though on a much lesser scale, on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!