"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Another Award!!

Thank you to :

SusanD1408 Crochet Addict




For awarding this to me today:


The rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.   
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) Added
2) Thanked Sue
3) the 7 random things:

1.  I am a survivor of the 2004 Tsunami - small injury which led to a foot operation but that was a small price to pay in the great scheme of things at the time. 
2.  I am a Coeliac, so I have to follow a Gluten Free Diet at all times
3.  I have a Cocker Spaniel who is 13 years old and is now deaf so we have doggy sign language
4.  I have an allotment which I love to work on in the warmer weather
5.  As well as teaching crochet, I also do a little bit of gardening for a local school in all weathers 
6.  My favourite food is Curry which is handy as it's mainly Gluten Free
7.  My favourite films are the Godfather 1, 2 & 3

4) Done
5) My awards go to:  


Thanks again for this Award Sue


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Versatile Blogger award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for my first Award :). I really appreciate it. You have made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ali! Congratulations with your Award!
    And many thanks for the Award to me!
    Have a nice day!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!