"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

The weekend of Days 194 & 195 - Merry Christmas!!


It has been the longest heatwave here in the UK since 2006 & what am I doing??

I am designing, mocking up, writing & making Christmas items for a magazine!

Yes Christmas!!!!

I won't say what I've made at this stage but I am sure you'll love them.

It was good to stay inside and keep cool at the same time as it was so HOT out there.

I still found time to make days 195 & 196 which has completed another "square"

So in Christmas Traditional Colours I used 

Green


&

Red

And here's the blanket so far which is 15 squares by 13 squares

Looking good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!