"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

Day 193 Oooo Ahhhhhhhh

This is the email I woke up to this morning from the Editor of Make & Craft Magazine....



Hello Ali,

Oooo Oh OOoooo ooo ahhh

So uber cute!
Totally love it!
It’s so so sweet!
J

Thank you so much for the lovely project. 


Isn't that sweet!

I have also been asked to up my contributions from 1 project to 2 a month so I am THRILLED!

I am putting my brain into overdrive to go through my pattern lists & see which will be suitable to submit & which will be in need of a little TLC or "added cuteness"


Day 194


And finally

I have added some new patterns to my ETSY shop today, so if you'd like to take a look then please click 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!