"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Days 197 & 198 Hooked on Technology



I am sorry that I didn't blog yesterday - I was having trouble accessing the internet yesterday evening - I don't know why.  I did a few "cleans" of my computer and all seems OK now.  Give me a Crochet Hook & some wool rather than technology any day.

However saying this, I have come to realise that being a Crochet Teacher, Designer & Book Writer, one needs the internet & all the technology that it comes with now more than ever.

For example, I got an email from Amazon this morning which promotes my book!!
Yes that's it there, right on the top of the list.

I wonder how many people get this email?


I also contact & communicate with Inside Crochet and  Make & Craft  & other magazines via emails when I am submitting commissions & suchlike.

I order my wool on the internet from Yarn and Craft Shop
The Yarn & Craft Shop

And my eLearning Courses are all internet based

I also use emails to communicate with my Crochet Students & of course I have my Facebook pages:

&

PLUS
There's also my You Tube Channel

& of course all the photo's that I take with my iPhone & have to "sync" across to my computer


PHEW!!

So there you have it
Crochet & Technology have to be "hooked"
There's no other way around it!

Day 197 

Day 198 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!