"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day 205 - Are you still following Crochet Camp?

Today is all about Granny Squares & How to change colour neatly....


Why not pop over & take a look?

Slugs On The Refrigerator Crochet Camp

The camp is full of great information!

Well folks, today is my last day with both feet intact - tomorrow is my Foot Op so don't be surprised if you don't get a blog post from me tomorrow.

I will catch up on Friday when I will be sitting there in my Pink Plaster Cast & lots of crochet time on my hands

So I leave you today with this rather Regal Square for Day 205


To commemorate the naming of the Royal Baby

George Alexander Louis

This Crochet Square is for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, good luck tomorrow with your operation. I hope all goes well for you.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!