"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 199 - Male Model!!!!!


Yes, brace yourselves!

I have a male model in today's post

You have been warned.....











Are you ready?








Oh Er Mrs!!

As you can see - he's modelling the hat that I made for him
My husband went to London on a business trip so took that hat with him rather than me sending it in the post and this is the photo he too for me.
He needs to re shape the horns but apart from that it looks GREAT!

If you remember yesterday, I posted about Crochet & Technology

Well this was my desk today - well most days in fact


As I am working on some commissions for magazines, I jot down my patterns as I crochet in my filofax (which has a crochet cover - if you want the pattern see the "Patterns For Sale" tab above) and then I have to transfer that to a word document to email across to the magazine editors once the piece is finished.

If I am writing a pattern for myself to sell, then I tend to photograph my progress as I go, so that I can give the pattern a "photo guide" and I then have to put the photo's from my camera to my computer - more technology!!

And more technology is the way we use the internet to share across the globe!
Just take a look at this lovely piece written by Sara AKA Momwithahook
http://crochetbusiness.com/teaching-crochet-online-or-in-person/
Who has kindly written this piece starting with my business history!


And finally Day 199


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!