"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Day 200 - Video Blogging


My Crochet Friend from the United States,  
Sara
AKA Momwithahook
bought my book from Amazon the other day
and then she video blogged about it!

Thank you so much Sara

See Crochet & Technology strikes again!

I stayed in the cool of my main room / office today and finished off one of the Christmas commissions today.  I am so pleased with the end result that I can't wait for the magazine editor to see it.
I spent the rest of the day writing up the pattern on my computer, ready for checking & sending off.

Now I can start the next one!! Hooray - Bah Humbug!

Day 200 is this SunShine square to commemorate the hottest summer that we are having for 7 years!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Ali. I've been hearing about your hot summer via other UK friends. We are currently in a heatwave too. triple digits on most days but we are blessed (spoiled) to have an air conditioner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!