"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Day 182 - My Book is now online!


Yes folks it's finally here!

If you click on the picture of the book cover, it will take you to the Amazon.co.uk page where it will be available for you to purchase.

I am on cloud 9
 I can't believe that I am seeing my creation on Amazon!

However I did get off for long enough to make Day 182 Square



And I also spent a little time on my Jumper today!


 Adding a few more rows & sewing in the ends


However there's no rest for the wicked as another job has just come in!
Off to work again 
Not that I am complaining.

1 comment:

  1. Ali, Wow. So proud of all you are doing with your business. You teach, you have an online course and NOW you published it on Amazon. Great going. I can't wait to see the jumper completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!