"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 17 November 2012

Lots of Crochet News PLUS GAD 320, 321, 322 & 323!!




This week has been super silly manic and I have lapsed on my Granny A Days
So you will find
GAD 320 = Thursday
GAD 321 = Friday
GAD 322 = Saturday (today) &
GAD 323 = Sunday (tomorrow)

On Friday my pupil CF brought along this wonderful blanket that she's making
It's her WIP
and will cover her double bed when it's finished
She is using the 200 Crochet Blocks book by Jan Eaton
(if you want your own copy then click on the banner on the right of your screen)

GAD 320


Here is my stall at the local Craft Fair that took place today

Unfortunately I only sold one hat and one brooch but I did a LOAD of networking and
I also have a possible order for 6 Mens Beanie Hats 
PLUS
I talked to loads of lovely ladies that say they want to learn to Crochet
PLUS
I have also got myself a table at the village Christmas Bazaar on the 1st December!!


GAD 321


GAD 322


GAD 323

I had to make this in advance as I have the In Laws coming for lunch tomorrow and they will be arriving STRAIGHT after I finish work so it will be another busy day!

Next week I have 4 x 2 hour crochet lessons booked in - HOORAY
But my other good news is that I have resigned from my Part Time Job, so I will be able to provide the people of Dorset and surrounding Counties, more flexibility in lesson times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!