"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

GAD 304, 305 & 306

Where has the time gone?

It's November 1st today and I have been playing "catch up" with GAD for the first time in a long time, probably the first time this year so far, as I normally do GAD's in advance, not in arrears!

It's just been a busy few days with one thing and another, plus the fact that my puppy chewed my computer cable, which left me with no power to blog, didn't help as blogging from my iPhone isn't that easy to do.

So here they are!!

I made GAD 304 whilst teaching as my pupil had to "frog" a few rows of the piece that she was working on, so I took the opportunity to start a GAD

 

GAD 305 I made today as a "Catch Up" for yesterday which was Halloween.  I sadly do not have the time to make this square more special e.g. sew a scary face on to it, but I did make it in a vibrant Orange!!


And finally 306


I love the way these colours compliment each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!