"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Gad 308 & GAD 309 plus Bavarian crochet basket & Dog Coat


First is my Bavarian Crochet Basket


Which I LOVE

 

I used similar colours to the pattern in the book


Although I have used these colours before


And there it is - a lovely little basket to put make up / toiletries / bits and bobs in


Here is GAD 308

And GAD 309


And after the snow we had in Dorset this morning (which didn't settle, but still made me feel chilled )
I decided to crochet a dog coat / puppy coat for my Scrumpy





And he loves it!

I made it up as I went along and kept on having "fittings" with Scrumpy as the crochet coat grew.  This way it's a very nice, snug fit for him, which he will need.

I have made it in such a way that I can add to it as needed at I know that Scrumpy is growing at  a rate of knots at the moment.
Happy Hooking everyone

2 comments:

  1. I love Scrumpy's new jacket Ali - he looks very smart.
    I'm still keeping up (more or less) with the Granny a Day project. Haven't posted any pictures as it more or less looks the same as the last pic. I posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen, lovely to hear from you! I am glad you like Scrumpys coat - he loves it too!! He sits there and waits for it to get put on him then he struggles like mad when I try to take it from him, so it's really a hit!! Can't wait to see your GAD!
      Ali xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!