"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Granny A Day 327

This is Granny A Day 327


It reflects the weather we have had today
Rain
Wind
Grey Skies
Burst River Banks 
Local Flooding.

2 comments:

  1. Think us in the north-east Scotland missed the main brunt of the torrential rain. We've had our moments though!
    Love this colour, even though it's grey it has almost a shiny quality to it.

    Would love to know what you think of my attempts at granny squares.
    http://readbakestitch.blogspot.com

    Any information about the Granny A Day project would be much appreciated!

    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, I have popped over to your blog and left a comment - great work! Re: Granny A Day project - it will start on the 1st Jan 2013 - you choose your own colour scheme and how big you want to make each square and go from there making one square a day - it's up to you how they are joined. I will be making next years squares with 2 maybe 3 rows of the same colour then bordering (row 4) in white and joining as I go, so I don't have a big stack of squares to join at any point. Hope this helps!
      Ali

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!