"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Gad 313 & GAD 314

I made a little sock today. I was thinking of making lots if little socks for a craft fair that's coming up in my village on the 17th. However even with my crochet speeds it takes an hour to make do with that in mind and the price of wool used I don't think I'd get £7.50 for one!


So instead I made a gad using some if the colours


And GAD 314 is made with Autumn in mind


Brown for the centre
Beige for Row 2
Cream for Row 3 &
Burnt Orange for the frame

I took a really good Crochet Lesson today.  My pupil CF, the one who likes Bavarian and Tunisian Crochet, brought in the Tunisian Crochet CD that came with the book and we sat there an followed some instructions via the CD which was really good fun.

Sorry no photo's of the class today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!