"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2012

GAD 325, Crochet Pupils and more!

Granny A Day 325 marks the beginning of Row 19, my last and final row on my GAD 2012 blanket


I took 2 crochet lessons today.

Both ladies came to me via "twitter"
How great is that?

Here is J practicing Double Crochet with chunky wool and a 6.5mm hook


Which she found easier to use in these early stages, as she has never crocheted before.


The double knit wool and a 4mm hook proved a bit "fine" for her to start off with, so Chunky was the way to go and she did amazingly well.
She has promised to practice lots,  before next weeks lesson.


Next is M, who has picked up crochet very quickly.

In lesson 1, a few weeks ago, she learnt the basics, picking them up very quickly


So today we corrected a few errors when she worked in a row, as she was omitting to work into the turning chain but that was soon corrected.

So we progressed on to Granny Squares


And changing colours in a Granny Square


And she quickly picked this up too!!



And finally, I even managed to crochet a couple of small Christmas stockings today too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!