"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Granny A Day 326 & Bows!



Granny A Day 326 commemorates my last day working at the Co-Op

So I will now have more time to dedicate to teaching Crochet, in individual classes and also group classes too!  I will have the flexibility of being able to offer morning classes now and being able to travel to venues to hold Group classes too!

I have many hooks in the wool (irons in the fire) so I am very excited!!

Here are some "Bows" that I am making which I will attach to hair clips & sell at the Christmas Bazaar on the 1st December!


2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about pop-up crochet workshops in village halls? My friend is doing really well with her sewing workshops. She runs 3 evenings in succession (one a week) every couple of months and provides tea and cake. People bring their own projects or work on one of her ideas.....she has a mobile haberdashery shop and also sells kits. Maybe you could do something similar with hooks and yarn. Have a look at her website www.creekboutique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soozie, yes I have thought about pop up crochet workshops, but doing them from home (as I have large rooms) rather than hiring village halls - however a village hall maybe the answer for people who can't get to me. The kits are a good idea so thanks for that! Hope your Crochet is going well. Ali x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!