"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

What piece do I submit? +GAD 201

We have a Village Flower & Produce show on the 4th August 2012 and they have a "Handicrafts" Category for which there are 2 classes

One is:  Any Small hand made article & the other is: My Hobby

Obviously I am going to submit some crochet pieces but the question is what to submit??

I have decided on my Elephant for the "Any Small Hand Made Article" as this shows lovely colour changes and a combination of Granny Squares & Double Crochet



But I can't decide on whether to submit my cardigan






Or my Lace Motif top


For the "My Hobby" entry


What do you think?

And now for GAD 201


Tah Dah!

Cream, Peach and Salmon Pink
& the reason for this Granny Square Colour scheme is.....


....No reason at all, I just fancied the colours!



5 comments:

  1. Love the Elephant. I'm trying to find out how to enter our Autumn show (which is the first weekend in September) but there is no information anywhere! I like your cardigan and your lace top but I would probably submit your lace top as it looks like a lot of work and a lot of different techniques. Saying that, you know which one was more challenging and also which one you prefer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace top, I think. It's amazing (your cardigan is lovely too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace top would be my choice - it is sooo beautiful!

    Ali H.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace top it is then girls!! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That elephant is ADORABLE! Glad you chose the lace top, that's what I would have gone for as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!