"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Pink Poncho Finished , GAD 189 & 190

Fit for a Princess!

Well a 6 year old Pink Mad Princess that is


Due to the weather and the fact that I can Crochet and watch TV at the same time, I managed to finish of the Poncho last night


I even added a "sparkling" border 


To finish it off - it looks FAB



Hopefully the little Princess in question will let me take some pictures of her wearing it!


And here she is!! 


Isn't she the cutest thing?

GAD 189 commemorates all the rain we have had in the last 48 hours, so much so that our river has burst its banks and caused all sorts of havoc for local farmers.

Fortunately we are high enough up not to have had a problem apart from the amazing scenes



And GAD 190 commemorates something not so nice 

BLOOD!

My husbands Mother and her Boyfriend / Partner came to see our new house today. 
Unfortunately he blacked out and went down & in the process hit his nose and there was blood everywhere



Fortunately he 100% ok now and we are all grateful for that!
So 190 is for Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!