"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fish & Fingers


The white fish is called Fish and the orange one is called Fingers


So today's GAD 185 is dedicated to the arrival of Fish & Fingers on my 
Birthday
3rd July


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for yesterday Ali, love from the other Ali (Shaftesbury)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ali from Shaftesbury!! That's kind of you to stop by and comment. Hope to see you again soon. Ali x

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday for Tuesday :) Were the fish a birthday present? I'm catching up with a weeks worth of blog, so love the Sunflowers! They are going to look so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for Tuesday :) Were the fish a birthday present? I'm catching up with a weeks worth of blog, so love the Sunflowers! They are going to look so effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Beth, Yes they were a present for my birthday - how wonderful is that? Thanks re: sunflowers - I have only managed the 1 so far - too much to do in the new house at the mo!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!