"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

I got an AWARD !!


Thanks to Gwen over at Crochet Capers for this lovely award.

It also touched me when she said 

I got back into crochet through Ali here.  I in turn got my friend in California 'hooked' on crochet, and she   encouraged her friend to take up her hook again.

Isn't that sweet!

Now I have to tell you 7 things about me:

1.  My first name isn't Ali
2.  I am a crochet addict
3.  I have recently moved to Dorset and love living in the Rural part of the Countryside
4.  I own an AGA (hooray) which I love
5.  I now have a fish pond with 8 fish in it (how did that happen) There is Cartier & Tiffany, Fish & Chips, Bah & Humbug plus Chilli & Pepper
6. My Dog is a (nearly) 14 year old Cocker Spaniel called Scooby Doo and he's go the Mobile Grooming Van arriving next week (he's deaf so we can't tell him hehehe)
7. My Husband & I got married on the day we met but 6 years later (anniversary coming up soon)

Now I have to nominate some Crochet Blogs so that this award can be passed on 
& here they are.....

&

These two lovely ladies write very inspiring Crochet Blogs

I would also like to nominate Gwen who gave me this award - is she allowed to have two??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali!

    First of all: Congratulations on winning this award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I've just come back from vacation, sorry I'm so late with my comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!