Thanks to Gwen over at Crochet Capers for this lovely award.
It also touched me when she said
I got back into crochet through Ali here. I in turn got my friend in California 'hooked' on crochet, and she encouraged her friend to take up her hook again.
Isn't that sweet!
Now I have to tell you 7 things about me:
1. My first name isn't Ali
2. I am a crochet addict
3. I have recently moved to Dorset and love living in the Rural part of the Countryside
4. I own an AGA (hooray) which I love
5. I now have a fish pond with 8 fish in it (how did that happen) There is Cartier & Tiffany, Fish & Chips, Bah & Humbug plus Chilli & Pepper
6. My Dog is a (nearly) 14 year old Cocker Spaniel called Scooby Doo and he's go the Mobile Grooming Van arriving next week (he's deaf so we can't tell him hehehe)
7. My Husband & I got married on the day we met but 6 years later (anniversary coming up soon)
Now I have to nominate some Crochet Blogs so that this award can be passed on
& here they are.....
These two lovely ladies write very inspiring Crochet Blogs
I would also like to nominate Gwen who gave me this award - is she allowed to have two??