"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

GAD 186 & Sunflowers!


It rained a lot today so I made Sunflowers!


My dog Scooby Doo bought me a book called
Crocheted Flowers by Nicky Epstein
It's written in US crochet terminology, but it's easy to translate, so I got to work on the Sunflower as it really stood out for me as I love Sunflowers

I am currently blocking it as you can see

The intention is to make a whole load of them & to put them on wired stems with some leaves and make a vase full!
Well that's the intention anyway.

As I mentioned earlier, it rained all day today so I made Granny A Day 186 as a representation of what I would have liked weather wise

The Sun with White fluffy Clouds & Blue Skies


Can you spot the obvious mistake?
Answers via a comment please!

4 comments:

  1. I hardly like to tell you Ali - three trebles missing from the middle of the last row on the left!! Love the sunflowers - maybe they will make the sun shine now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen
      LOL I didn't realise until I had joined it and looked back at my handy work. I think it's good sometimes to realise that we all make mistakes as we are only human. I won't correct it as this will remind me that I can make mistakes too! I love the sunflower too! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Oops! You left a 3-dc section out on the white row!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for spotting it. I only potted it after I had joined it on. Only human after all - thanks for stopping by. Ali x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!