"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Granny A Day 207 - Pond & Weeds

I have had a disaster with my inherited pond this week.
It turns out that the "pump/filter" that I thought we turns out to be purely an ornamental fountain feature thingy!
So £200 later, purchasing a pump and a filter which was ordered yesterday and arrived today but is still unfortunately not connected, I had to dedicate some of GAD 207 to the pond, hence the blue bit.

The rest of my day was spent weeding, weeding and more weeding which makes the two shades of green on the border make sense

So GAD is to commemorate Pond & Weeds


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!